Sunday, February 15, 2009

The First Dare

So, yesterday was interesting and a tad bit difficult. The first dare is to say nothing negative. I thought to myself, Oh! Easy, peasy.

lol

Boy was I wrong. I realized that I say a lot more negative things to my husband than I thought. BUT, I stuck to my guns and got through the day without saying anything negative to him.

The hardest part of the day, by far, was when we arrived home from our trip to Wal-mart. The hubs was driving my car and turned into our spot in the covered parking. What do ya know...he hit the pole and dented my bumper. Normally, I would say, "AW, What the crap?" and get mad. This time, I just laughed because I knew that God was testing my commitment to this process.

We made it through the day and I was really proud.

I'm doing this for my marriage. I'm doing this because I love my husband and I want him to know how much I appreciate him.

~Amy

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com