Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love Dare ~ Love is Thoughtful

"How precious also are Your thoughts to me...How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.-Psalm 139:17-18

Dare: Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than askin how he is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.

Well, if this wasn't the dare of the day, I would have done it anyway. The hubs is sick and isn't sleeping well. I called him and asked if I could run out and pick up anything that would help him at all. He quickly said "no". I emphasized to him how important his health and comfort is to me. I asked him again if he needed anything. Hubs was silent then said, " I really appreciate that, hun. I don't think I'll need anything but I'll let you know if I do. I love you."
I was so happy with his reaction. I'm so happy to be doing this love dare and I know it will make our good marriage better. :)

~Amy

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com