Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love Dare ~ Love is Not Rude

"He who blesses his friend with a loud voice early in the morning, it will be reckoned a curse to him."-Proverbs 27:14

Dare: Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only.

Oh Geez! This was a toughy. I'm not one to listen to personal complaints and not say anything back. lol
Here are my 3 flaws:
1. I don't listen as well as the hubs would like at times.
2. I correct hubs too harshly when it comes to caring for our son.
3. I get angry way too quick.

Dear God,
Please help me make the changes I need to make within myself to bring more love and peace to my marriage. Gently remind me when my mouth gets the best of me. Please forgive me for the wrong I've done and strengthen me to be the wife my husband deserves.

Amen.

~Amy

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com